Last End of the Year Post

Here is my last end of the year post before I get in "summer mode." (yay!) I wanted to share these adorable tags that can be found here at my TpT store.  This is a paid product but is priced reasonably! I have included pictures below of how I used this product for my students end of the year gifts! I bought them each a sand bucket with a shovel attached and wrote their names on it.  Next, I included a piece of sidewalk chalk, a "kool pop", bubbles, and a koosh ball in each bucket. (All of these items can be found at the dollar store so it was very cost efficient.)  After I attached the tags, it was a really cute summer present for the kids to enjoy.  The pictures can be found below: 







Again, thanks for looking and I hope you can use and enjoy this product! Please "like" me on Facebook and follow my store :) 

Have a happy and safe summer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment