Last week of Summer!!!!

I wanted to jump on here really quickly and introduce my newest product before I leave for my vacation tomorrow and enjoy my LAST WEEK OF SUMMER! I know that the beginning of the year is crazy and we are usually scrambling to get everything finished! Place Value is such a big "beginning of the year" Math focus, so I made some Place Value Task Cards that you can find at my TpT store. As a fourth grade teacher, I sometimes have such a hard time finding cute and engaging materials that meet the rigor of fourth grade curriculum. These task cards include numbers that range from the ones place to the millions place! The product also includes a recording sheet for students to record the place AND value of the underlined digit! I hope you guys like this product and have a GREAT start to your year!!! 






Thanks for reading!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment