Reading Interactive Notebook

I am so excited, I can't sleep! I finally finished my Reading Interactive Notebook and I wanted to squeeze in a short and sweet blog post to tell you a little bit about it!  

My reasoning for starting Interactive Notebooks in my classroom this year is because of the high level of student engagement. I have read and studied so many success stories from fellow teachers that use them.  Students take pride in their work and enjoy seeing their collection of things they have learned grow.  It's amazing to watch how the organization of these works.  

The Reading Notebook is meant to be a reference tool for students to use throughout the year as we continue to grow and become better readers.  The notebook will be full of anchor charts with strategies that they've learned with examples and little tricks to help them remember them.  I want students to be able to reference this notebook during an assignment to help jog their memory if they need it.  Below are some pictures that I've included of what the notebook looks like! I have put this notebook bundle on sale for Labor Day Weekend! A full description of this item is located here at my Teachers Pay Teachers store, Fourth Grade Fab.  Go grab yours now and follow my store for more product updates while you are there!  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend :)













No comments:

Post a Comment